Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Help Me Out: Some Questions For You


Lately, I’ve been drawn to questioning my blog. All that it is... all that I want it to be. It’s very much for me functioning as a safe place where I can express myself. Think aloud... organize my thoughts into something cohesive and personally fulfilling. It’s very therapeutic.
But what does it do for you as an occasional reader, if anything at all?
If you are reading this right now, I ask for you to reach out to me privately, even if we’ve never talked or rarely talk in person, and offer me some of your thoughts on anything you’ve read of mine. They can be as simple or profound as you’d like. Perhaps you only read one piece. That’s perfectly fine. No judgement here. Anything will do. All comments and questions are welcome and will be valuable. So please do not hesitate to offer them.
Twisted Pineapple is still very much in its infancy. Similar to my personal life, much still remains undefined. I’m in the process of working things out. Exploring. Experimenting. Sorting through labels. Coming to terms with an identity.
While at the end of the day, my blog was built by me and will first serve me, I recognize that my blog operates in a public space, so I really want and need to hear back from you as my blog evolves. I want your feedback, not to necessarily dictate my blog’s direction, but to inform and maybe inspire the choices I will make.
Anyway, I’ve said enough. Maybe #TooMuch.  It’s your turn now. Speak up.

No comments:

Post a Comment